The Dark Lord has been revived, and he means to have revenge on those who sealed him–by any means necessary. He will rebuild his power one wench at a time, and if he chooses the right woman for his next consort, the free nations may finally fall at his feet. But there are other powers that would see him sealed away once more, and if he isn’t careful, they might just have their way…
Chapter 2 Final
- 40K words+
- 1 new scene.
- Fixed some typos and incorrect name usage on the previous part.
- Some visual tweak and improvements in general (new loading screen, moon visual and more).
Chapter 2 Part 1
* +60K words of story
* 2 new scenes
* Introduction of choices and branching paths
* Quality of life improvements on the VN framework (faster skip button/fixed some bugs/sprites now disappear when reaching the edges of the screen etc.)
Chapter 1 Final
If you already played Chapter 1 Beta, I don't think it's worth checking it out as there is no additional content. As a reminder, Chapter 2 is coming out around the 20th June.
- Fixed button disappearing and audio bug totally!
- Added a fully functional replay room (will get improved with time but it's solid enough for plenty of following chapters).
- Added 'eye candy' to backgrounds (birds for now, will look into adding more stuffs like sunlight etc.), will get polished over time.
- Reworked how flash screen effect work so that there are now properly displayed under the UI instead of including everything in the flash. Looks much better.
- Improved skip button behavior, now will skip effects on screen too. Much smoother.
- Fixed one instance where the name of the protagonist was not named accordingly to the name given by the player.