– Visual Novel story progression
– Dating sim stat and quest progression
– Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
– Powered by Renpy Engine
– 3 Main plot quests to complete
– Mini games that help you further progress in the game
– Active map to explore
– 20+ locations to visit
– Many characters to interact with
– Inventory system
– Stats, energy and monetary system
– Triggered hardcore adult scenes with options
– Potential universe expansions when the town development is completed
- Eve, Grace and Odette are now pursuable characters
- Eve, Grace and Odette pregnancies, and H-Scenes
- Ground up rework of the bank ATM:
- You can now deposit/withdraw any amount of money from the bank.
- You are no longer limited to $25, 000 in your savings account
- You will still unlock the tuition achievement once $25, 000 is in your bank account, even through interest
- The ATM will tell you how much interest you will make for this week.
- You can either use the number row, the keypad or the virtual keypad to enter the amount of money.
- You can now access Debbie's bank account, to help her repay her debt
- Has no effect right now but will be used during the 0.20 update.
- Debbie's debt starts at $30, 000 and will progressively gets worse every week.
- The ATM will tell you how much money debbie owes, and how much money will be taken the following week.
- Future difficulty settings will impact how realistic the loan interests are.
- New character : Tuuku, who will hang out at the Tattoo Parlor
- New tattoo parlor locations : Apartment, Bedroom, Bathroom, Roof, Fire Escape, Garage, and Alley.
- New School location : School Frontyard
- New Mall location : Mall Parking Lot
- New Police station location : Police Station Front
- New Hospital location : Hospital Forecourt
- Added DatingSystem feature (mock-up)
- in an effort to foreshadow future save incompatibilities, the dating system (v1) has been implemented.
- each machine has a set of likes/dislikes defined in data/dating.json
- likes/dislikes include activities, gifts and so on, and range from a -5 to a +5 value.
- That value is added to that machine's "dating points", whenever the associated action is performed
- each machine has a set of thresholds to unlock available actions with them, after a certain amount of dating points have been acquired.
- The more an action is performed, the less points will be rewarded for that action. The rate follows an exponential decay with a time constant tau equal to 3.
- Added a new UI message feature
- This shows animated messages on the UI screen
- Animated messages may be when you spend/gain money or when you gain stats.
- Animation is just a move up and fade away animation.
- Showing a message is as simple as showing the screen 'ui_message' with the following arguments:
- position : the absolute position of the message on screen
- displayable : a displayable to show as the message. Every renpy displayable is supported as well as CDDs
- fadeout_tick : the current tick for the the animation (defaults to 0.0, and is used to refresh the screen every anim_tick_rate)
- anim_tick_rate : a float in seconds representing the tickrate for the animation (controlling the speed of the animation). Defaults to 0.1.
- timeout : the total time it takes in seconds to play out the animation. Defaults to 3.0.
- To access a proper ui_message screen, you need to use the classmethod 'Game.get_available_ui_message_screen()' which will return an appropriate screen name for you to use.
- Up to 10 UI messages may be shown at once, after that, the earliest UI message screen displayed is used (and its animation ends abruptly)
- MC may now meander around Summerville in the dead of night enjoying the quiet and seldom seen backdrops to various locations.
- Be warned: Beside a few quest events, not much happens at night, but now players can visit the art.