You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.
* Sound effects for weapons do not trigger; fixed.
* Some text over UI issues fixed.
* Lighting does not change to nighttime if skipping to Fort Patton; fixed.
* Removed text inconsistencies ("This is what Geoff needs!" exclaims Juno, despite having never met a man named Geoff in her tragic life.)
* Failed Quests tab removed; failed quests simply disappear now.
* Juno teleports over Cassie after the working station upgrade; fixed.
* Gallery not unlocking if cheat room is used at the beginning fixed.
* When in the Gallery, HUD automatically switches off; switches back on when leaving Gallery.
* You can now proceed to the introductory phase of the University. No gameplay yet, but it sets the mood nicely, and there's a new CG scene for you to encounter, introducing the Dryad final boss, and giving you an idea of what to... expect.
* Final shelter improvement (Security Station) now available, accessible by talking to Natasha after completing the first two upgrades with Sofia and Cassie. Completing all the shelter improvements manually (ie. Base Points instead of begging soldiers for help) is a requirement for the fifth ending.
* Endgame counter added to the various "Notes" items scattered around optional areas of the game. Collecting all the Notes is a requirement for fifth ending.
* New lesbian scene with Natasha + Rebecca (only available if Rebecca was rescued).
* New blowbang scene with Juno + Natasha (optionally Rebecca, if rescued).
* Big issue - all saves before 0.10.4 don't work properly as they lack the fixed weapons UI. To remedy this, I've added a cheat room in the beginning of the game. Climb up the stairs from Juno's bathroom in her apartment, and you'll be able to gather weapons and items, trigger event switches, and go to a save point of your choice.
* Increased difficulty for Cold Pines; added two more roaming packs of hounds
* Base upgrades now available as part of an extensive secondary questline; Sofia upgrades the medical station, and Cassie upgrades the working station for the shelter at Fort Patton. Both girls have two separate encounter types (one gangbang, one lesbian). You can only activate one in the game, but doing either one unlocks both in the Gallery.
* Extensive quest log system added to the game, now actively tracking all objectives and informing you of potential traders as well.
* Main story content altered a bit - you now see Dr. Peters for a brief segment in-between the Jamesway Bridge - Downtown area. Main story does not progress at the moment, as we mainly reworked and back-added content to overhaul O:G a bit.
* Hound Swarm CG set + scene (in Cold Pines) has been added.
* Reptile Swarm CG set + scene (in Jamesway Bridge) has been added.
* Hivemind CG set + scene (in Downtown, Hivemind bossfight) has been added.
* Cassie's base prostitution CG set + scene has been added.
* Cassie's lesbian CG set + scene with Juno has been added.
* Sofia's base prostitution CG set + scene has been added.
* Sofia's lesbian scene CG set + scene with Juno has been added.