CLAIRE’S QUEST is a dark fantasy adventure game. The game was built using RPG Maker MV, but unlike the majority of RPG Maker games out there, the game is totally devoid of combat. Gameplay instead revolves around dialogue, exploration, and puzzle-solving. There is particularly heavy emphasis on story and replay value.
* "Lights Out", the mercenary quest following "Something's Fishy..." is now available. This quest is initiated by talking to Belisaros after resolving the kraken and getting the mercenary armour.
* New areas introduced: Corsair's Coast, and the Lookout, both related to the mercenaries; additionally, all of Dargan Town has been brought back to the game.
* "By Blood & Sweat Both", the first Shieldmaiden quest, now available.
* "Tribute to Fertility", a submissive Sister of Fertility quest with Rose in the bathhouse, now available - with a nifty gangbang scene to boot!
* The mercenary double-penetration and ambush scene is now available. This is scene can be skipped entirely during the "Blood & Sweat Both" quest depending on your choices. During the scene itself, if Defiance <10, it is an auto gameover. If over 10, it goes into a miniquest with a repeat scene where Claire can escape, prison break style. However, if during the imprisonment, her Defiance drops under 9, it's auto gameover.
* Dreadflies have been added to the game. These insect monsters are found in the Lookout (north of Narfu), and Whores' End (down the stairs from the Meat Pit). Their scenes are pretty interesting, as they come in two different outfits and backgrounds. The repeat scene is available in the Menagerie.
* Added attribute trainers to the game! These specialist NPCs basically raise your stats for money. The higher your existing stat, the more their services cost. Defiance Trainer is Gallis (Merc HQ), Seduction Trainer is Madame Mox (Brothel), Depravity Trainer is Roxanne (Ranger HQ), and Intrigue Trainer is the Beneficient Librarian (Valos Library 2F).
* Added an option to "empty" the Herb Pouch from Inventory, in case you need it emptied to pick up something else, rather than having to go find the relevant buyer.
* Big ships have been added to the game - a welcome cosmetic for me, personally! They come in several variations too, from pirate vessels to viking longships!
* Changed all of Isobelle's portraits to reflect her ingame appearance better!
* Sally's encounter should give +10 Energy and Hunger as intended now
* Fixed the Widow's Hovel encounter subtracting Depravity rather than Defiance with "Console Her" option
* Dyrios as a prisoner mistakenly shows up before the relevant Thieves quest is resolved