CLAIRE’S QUEST is a dark fantasy adventure game. The game was built using RPG Maker MV, but unlike the majority of RPG Maker games out there, the game is totally devoid of combat. Gameplay instead revolves around dialogue, exploration, and puzzle-solving. There is particularly heavy emphasis on story and replay value.
You play as the titular Claire, a desperate refugee fleeing an invasion of her homeland that has stripped her of everything. Thrust into a world without innocence, filled with all manner of perils and the very worst of humanity, Claire seems doomed to meet with a grim end. As the player, will you help Claire to defy the odds, or have her succumb to a dread fate?
With your choices, you can decide the outcome of Claire’s Quest.
* Major new gameplay area and mechanic: the Ranch. The ranch can be purchased after completing all breeder-related jobs in Chemont, and you can hire girls to work there as your breeders. Of course, you'll need to train them up to be up to par!
* You can now hire Isobelle and Thunder to work at the Ranch in Chemont (once you buy it). Once hired, they will move into the ranch permanently. New gameplay mechanics revolving around Libido and Fatigue, which are explained further in-game. Please note, beastslut outfit is not available yet, and the ranch scenes are not in the Gallery yet.
* New scene - Thunder x Isobelle BJ/HJ with Untrained/Trained variations
* New scene - Thunder x Isobelle Penetration with Untrained/Trained variations
* Music swapped for wilderness areas of Rathpike and urban settlement areas.
* The Meat Pit now saps -1 Defiance every night you stay there
* A nude UI portrait added. Comes into effect in Meat Pit and Fairfelt Manor (as prisoner) at the moment.
* Maid outfit added to cleaning job.
* Quest categories restructured as follows: Continental, Rangers, Five Families, The Temple, Refugees, Thieves, Mercenary, Shieldmaiden, then Minor Quests and Job Quests.
* Gallery and Menagerie structure completely overhauled after popular feedback. Now there is a signboard next to each scene in the Gallery telling you what scene it is so you don't have to trigger it without knowing.
* Lore behind demons and monsters rewritten, specifically verifying Andumas and the Spider Goddess (Nachali)'s roles.
* Bubba can now be re-encountered in the Brugginwood after his specific Ranger quest for... head pats.
* Intrigue route added to Cockthulu's scene (the Gypsy quest in the Rocks, Valos). Previously there was only a Defiance route and tonnes of people got stuck there. Hopefully this makes it more open-ended.
* Exclamation Mark Indicators/Quest Markers now added to more parts of the game.
* Testing out a "skip" option for jobs with repeating scenes, such as the Hookton blowjob, or the bar gangbang in Valos.
* Option to revisit Emily after the relevant Temple quest now available. Will be fleshed out more in the future.
* Narfu Village back in, mercenary quest advances up to the Kraken, who has been brought back. New Kraken scene also available. Also, the mercenary outfit + UI portrait becomes available from Mercenary Questline (but stops there for 0.18.1).
* Karland's third quest, the journey to the Badlands, added into the game in its entirety. This is a massive quest, and probably one of the hardest in-game. Unfortunately Nachali/Spider Goddess chase mechanic is kind of shit (sigh) and the poison mechanics are wonky but the quest can be finished nonetheless. This quest introduces Aiyana, the Alchemist, and also adds in a new scene with the Spider Goddess (hint: the gameover scene changes based off Depravity)
* Aiyana the Alchemist comes into the game (after you finish the 3rd Karland quest)! This tsundere gypsy girl is your gateway into the world of alchemy. You can visit her in her lab after you finish the 3rd Karland quest and start the Alchemy questline.
* New scene - Manticore Alchemy / Gypsy Gangbang, available during the first alchemy experiment with a Manticore Tail.
* Dargan Town back in game, but nothing to do there yet. You can explore if you want. The next couple of patches will fill this in.
* Basically all pre-overhaul areas are back in-game, and will be fully fleshed out and patched back in by the time 0.18 is done.
* Mercenary escort services are back
* Zayana mistakenly shows up in Fat Jack's pre-rescue. Fixed and removed.
** Lots and lots of minor stuff I tweaked and fixed that probably don't warrant individual mentions, but if you come across weird tiles that look like they shouldn't be there or bump into invisible roadblocks PLEASE let me know in Discord.